Enlarge Enlarge Licensing

The church was started in 1896 by SBC missionary E. N. Walne and Japanese Pastor Hanji Sugano. It continues on to this day. The church building in this photo was used between 1926 to 1953. It survived the atomic blast because it was sheltered by a hill. The pastor of the church when this photo was taken would have been Pastor Genroku Ozaki, who served here from 1918 until 1934

mhomma — Atualizado em Ago 29 2020 1:03 p.m.


Receba novidades

Cadastre-se para novidades por e-mail

Journal feed
Events feed
Comments feed

Apoie o projeto

Descubra Nikkei

O site Descubra Nikkei é um lugar once você pode se conectar com outras pessoas e assim participar nas experiências dos nikkeis. Para continuar a manter e expandir este projeto, nós precisamos da sua ajuda!

Maneiras de ajudar >>

Projeto do Japanese American National Museum

Patrocinador principal: The Nippon Foundation